We advocate for innocent victims of violent crime in Northeast Florida covering eight counties: Duval, St. Johns, Clay, Baker, Nassau, Flagler, Bradford and Putnam.
- Provide immediate crisis intervention
- Educate victims regarding their rights
- Accompany victims to court proceedings
- Act as a liaison between victims, prosecutors, law enforcement and media
- Offer rewards for missing persons and wanted fugitives
- Assist victims in applying for victim compensation
- Assist victims in writing an effective impact statement to deliver at sentencing
- Provide grief counseling
The Victims’ Advocate
The Victims’ Advocate will introduce victims whose lives have been affected by crime and those who work with the Justice Coalition to help these innocent victims of violent crimes.
Click here to see the current Victims’ Advocate Monthly Newspaper.
Download VA Advertising Rates.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader download the latest version by clicking the icon.